25th of April 2018
- Photos can be viewed from the Compact table.
- Filter for records with photo.
- Two types of filters for Status of individuals (breeding codes, in active migration, etc.). With the help of these the breeding status codes can be filtered both one by one or grouped.
- The species list and the number of records for each species uploaded by the user, as well as the geographic range of the uploaded records will be available for each user on the Profile page under the Activity point.
- The Profile page of other database members will be partially available, it can be accessed from the Summary page. When using a previously uploaded (custom) polygon for spatial query, it is possible to set, whether the results should contain all the data with geometries intersected by the polygon (the default setting) or only the data, that have their geometries completely within the polygon.
Improvements, bug fixes:
- Observado import module: the selection of the Columns’ order template is no longer necessary. It will be automatically selected when the form is chosen.
- Language change is now possible also in the upper right corner of the page.
- Bug fix of the Program-Grouping code-Sampling unit filter.
- Some style improvements.
New upload forms:
- A Simple form for fast data upload of incomplete lists form casual observations.
- A form for importing observations for the Breeding birds of prey monitoring program recorded in ObsMap.
06th March 2018
- After a query it is possible to order the data according to the column values in the Compact and Full tables. To do this click on the column header!
- Bug fix: The list of species and summary of the query includes now the observations of a species uploaded with a synonym of the accepted name.
- Bug fix: the date range (without year) filter works correctly also if the queried period contains December 31st and January 1st.
02nd February 2018
A new module is available, that helps easy data import from Observation.org (Observado) to OpenBirdMaps. This tool facilitates the use of ObsMapp application for data collection in the field. Before use please read the instructions for data collection and import: Importare de date din Observation.org (Observado)